Demonstrated strong performance, experience, and/or ability in:
- Overseeing or implementing environmental regulations.
- Applying laws/regulations to programs to determine compliance.
- Researching and interpreting regulations and laws.
- Working at a DOE laboratory, with specific INL experience preferred.
- Writing capably at the mid-professional range.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, the physical/natural sciences or engineering/technical management, with 7 or more years of experience in federal or federal government contractor organization or private sector entity, any and all of which involved overseeing or implementing federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience in RCRA, NESHAPS, and CAA, with familiarity TSCA, EPCRA, Environmental Monitoring, and Cultural Resources and Historic Preservation is Required.
- An Active DOE-L Clearance is Preferred but not required.
Allegheny Science & Technology Corporation (AST) is an award winning, woman-owned technology and energy firm with expertise in applied science and technology, mission assurance and support, and data and decision analytics. AST integrates science and technology to deliver personalized service and trusted solutions for government and commercial clients. AST has been named to the Inc 500 and Washington Technology's Fast 50 for five consecutive years and the Inc 5000 for six consecutive years, as well.
AST applies our core capabilities to overcome critical challenges in the energy, environment, intelligence, and defense sectors. Our partners can trust us to consistently prove our value through efficient delivery of effective solutions and full-commitment to their missions. Our ability to deliver derives from our family-oriented culture, continual development and inspiration of our team members, and giving back to our communities. AST has a strong geographic base and has many offices from which to serve clients in the DC Metro Area, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Idaho Falls and Denver and has an overall presence in 16 states.
AST provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.