Energy Business Services Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is looking for an Energy Business Services Program Manager to support a federal client in Washington, DC! This position will lead a large and multi-disciplinary technical and management services contract in support of a federal program focused on developing and commercializing energy technologies to meet national and global energy challenges.
- Serves as the point of contact and authority on all technical and contractual matters. Shall have comprehensive management experience at both the project management and supervisory levels for federal or commercial contracts of a highly technical and complex nature.
- This position requires a comprehensive knowledge of program management, as well as the ability to supervise, facilitate, and provide leadership to a diverse group of professional employees providing assistance to a wide variety of engineering, science, and technical development task areas.
- Provides technical, programmatic, planning, and business leadership to a complex interdisciplinary and geographically dispersed team providing mission assurance and support services centered on applied science and technology and mission assurance support.
- Experience with commercial and/or Government Research & Development programs.
- Experience with federal contracting requirements (FAR/CAS).
- Organizational transformation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific, engineering, or business field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the management, operation, or administration of multi-million dollar research, development, demonstration (RD&D), or commercial programs, projects, and facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of consecutive work experience in supervising diverse and integrated work forces (e.g. professionals, engineers, scientists, etc.) in a geographically dispersed work environment.
- PMP certification is preferred.
Allegheny Science & Technology
BusinessView all jobs at Allegheny Science & Technology