Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI) is a non-profit with a mission to assure equitable access to quality, cost-effective behavioral health care that promotes positive clinical outcomes, recovery, and resiliency. Formed in 1999, AHCI’s role has evolved from monitoring and oversight to that of a partner and consultant in system planning and evaluation, project management, data management and analysis, and recovery.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Training Coordinator to support the delivery of evidence-based practices, and behavioral health training and interventions. The successful candidate will be pro-active, detail-oriented and enjoy employing organizational and communication skills to coordinate and improve the effectiveness of operations and trainings. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience in promoting behavioral health recovery concepts, a teamwork-oriented approach, ability to work with diverse groups, and a great sense of humor.
- Ensure all training requests are received, organized, and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate logistics for trainings, including location, dates, and supplies and communications with trainers and attendees. Maintain and update training registration website regularly.
- Manage training supplies and inventory, and databases for data collection and tracking.
- Engage in troubleshooting and providing assistance to trainers.
- Assist in outreach and communications to promote and market Mental Health First Aid with Allegheny County audiences. Reliable transportation is required to travel as needed.
- Assist in reporting and documentation of trainings and services; conduct evaluation and data analysis.
- Coordinate activities for the Recovery Conference.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, public health, related field/discipline or equivalent work experience. Interest in behavioral health; community behavioral health experience preferred.
- Willingness to obtain Mental Health First Aid training certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), comfortable learning new computer applications and systems, including databases.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills, and can interact in a professional manner on the phone, via email, and in person.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and prompt follow up to provide excellent service and support.
- Demonstrate discretion and maintain a positive attitude when engaging with various stakeholders, including staff, community partners, members, clients, and the general public.
- Comfortable and willing to ask questions; able to trouble shoot and suggest solutions.
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity for professional growth with an organization focused on behavioral health system improvement. Qualified candidates should include one document in their submission, which should consist of resume and cover letter, or you may submit both resume and cover letter directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a one-stop shop relying on the latest technology to help us meet our clients needs quickly and efficiently. With diverse skill sets in program and system planning and evaluation, data management and analysis, clinical expertise, and lived experience with recovery, our employees are our greatest asset.
We are small and responsive, working with our clients on both short-term projects and long-term consulting relationships. We provide consultation services to help you maximize the quality of your organization's programs by streamlining your IT, data management and clinical processes. We also offer training and technical assistance on a variety of recovery-based topics.