The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering calls received into the centralized call center. The Representative will use the appropriate procedures, tools and equipment to answer inquiries to provide First Call Resolution as often as possible. This level of representative will handle routine inquiries which will have a well-defined protocol as well as some more complex inquiries.
- Answers calls in a manner that falls within the service level agreements (SLA) established for the department.
- Ability to utilize software programs and electronic tools to resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Responsible for maintaining department productivity levels.
- Escalate any problems that may arise.
- Must be able to actively access 5 or less different systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by manager.
- Six months of previous call center experience
- Two years of previous call center experience
- Additional customer service experience