AHN Healthcare @ Home…EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE that want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Our Registered Nurses / RNs have the necessary training and experience to give exceptional care in any setting.
The Registered Nurse / RN will coordinate the home care of chronically ill patients by utilizing a disease management process, the OASIS assessment, plan of care and established protocols.
The Registered Nurse / RN will also educate the patient/caregiver in the management of their illness and promote the home health support systems to decrease re-hospitalization and utilization of hospital emergency services.
Registered Nurse (RN) Key Responsibilities
· Review the home health referral, updating & communicating any changes to other disciplines and to customer service center.
· Perform assessments within 24-48 hours of receiving a referral. Complete Start of care papers and forward to the office promptly.
· Develop rapport with the client and family ensuring privacy and confidentiality while obtaining accurate client history.
· Complete a physical assessment and communicate the findings and plan of care to the physician.
· Initiate evaluations to other disciplines (PT, OT, HHA, SLP, MHRN, MSW) or support services when indicated.
· Document accurately and appropriately on the laptop during each visit, uploading by midnight.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
· Must hold and maintain a Registered Nurse (RN) license in Pennsylvania
· CPR certification
· Strong computer and technology skills
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- And much more