We are seeking experienced and dedicated Project Managers to oversee and ensure the successful execution of our commercial construction and renovation projects; for example: commercial buildings, health care and higher education facilities, historic properties, not-for-profit, industrial, and other non-residential structures. As a Project Manager at ACG, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating all aspects of the construction process, from project kick-off to close-out.
- Day-to-day oversight of all construction activities: coordinate procurement, materials receiving, subcontractor work, on-site operations and inspections.
- Regular site visits to monitor construction progress and quality, safety compliance, and best application of resources.
- Promote and foster positive relationships and communications with our clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other project stakeholders.
- Track expenses and implement cost control measures as needed to control project budgets.
- Facilitate timely preparation and flow of project documents and reporting: permits, updates, risk assessments, payment applications, RFIs, change orders, payroll, diverse participation, payment applications, and project turnover.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, including Primavera and Procore is preferred.
- Proven work experience managing project budgets, controlling costs, identifying value engineering opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of commercial construction processes, methods, and materials, as well as familiarity with building codes, regulations and industry standards.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, leadership and team management skills.
If you are a conscientious, results-driven, and experienced commercial construction Project Manager and would like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we invite you to join our team. Be part of our commitment to deliver the highest quality construction projects, within time and budgetary constraints, while ensuring safety and client satisfaction.
Powered by JazzHR
Allegheny Construction GroupBridgeville, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.