We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Utilize physical therapy equipment ( which you will be trained, hands on and online)
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Within one year of hiring you must pass the Maryland Board Exam
- High School or better education
Allegany Chiropractic Center
Why Work Here?Allegany Chiropractic Center under the direction of Dr. Audie G. Klingler has been in Cumberland for 41 years. We treat a wide variety of health problems and we utilize high technology equipment, The main thrust of our office is SERVICE to the patient. Our office is a place where patients relax and improve.
Great working atmosphere, everyone is a team player