Tier II Video Support Representative (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors, and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Provides technical support and acts as primary liaison between customer, vendors, and field service technicians for all repairs and services, specializing in television services for the hospitality, healthcare and commercial industries. The primary focus is on restricted content satellite delivery systems as well as some Off-Air, OTT content delivery, and Public Viewing systems..
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer a high volume of telephone calls from customers and field service agents regarding service requests; key requests into customer service data base, troubleshoot issue to resolution, dispatch field agent to resolve more complex issues, insure prompt closure of all assigned service calls.
- Dispatches field service or contract service representatives nationwide.
- Provide first level technical support for customers and field service agents regarding installation, repair, maintenance, and integration of High Definition, Off-Air, OTT content and Pro:Idiom encryption satellite delivery systems.
- Handle all service requests in a timely and cost-effective manner to include controlling labor, travel, and parts expenses.
- Forward problems that require service visits to field service personnel (through dispatch), escalate more complex technical issues to Tier 3 and/or supervisor for assistance.
- Use various web-based tools to gain remote access to on-site equipment, run diagnostics to identify faults and implement a timely and cost-effective resolution or initiate other corrective action. Monitor remote dashboards for alert notifications and proactively work for timely resolution minimizing system down time.
- Process parts orders, RMAs, warranty and non-warranty replacement for customers and service agents.
- Maintain service department records, files, databases, and documents; follow department policies and procedures, apply industry Best Practices, participate in department meetings and training sessions, and perform additional administrative and clerical support to manager upon request.
- Provide technical assistance, training and mentoring to Tier 1 staff, act as first point of escalation for Tier 1 cases.
- Shift will typically be an 8 hour or a 4x10 shift and may be a first or second shift that may include weekends, hours and shift subject to change dependent on company and customer needs.
- H. S. diploma, certificate/diploma in electronic repair with 4 years of experience in a technical service environment or an AA degree with 3 years of equivalent technical experience, additional experience may off-set educational requirements.
- Intermediate computer skills with ability to efficiently navigate Windows Operating System and Windows based programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as other data bases, web based and CRM programs. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written business communications, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work overtime, holidays and weekends as required, back fill other shifts as needed.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of the theory and application of remote support/diagnostics, establishing remote connections, configuration files, basic networking knowledge.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced customer service environment while still maintaining focus and attention to detail. Exhibit initiative, organization, and independent and analytical judgment in solving routine to complex technical problems.
- Intermediate knowledge of theory and practical application relating to satellite television, commercial head ends, Off Air broadcast, antennas, RF distribution, OTT content, standard and high-definition television systems, and Pro:Idiom encryption.
- Ability to obtain and maintain required certifications including but not limited to SBCA SMATV, MDU, D2, DRE, COM200 specialties (certifications may change depending on industry standards, technology changes, department and/or company needs). Availability to attend off-site training/certification as required. Failure to obtain and maintain required certifications may result in disciplinary action up to and including reassignment and/or termination.
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BusinessView all jobs at Allbridge