Hey future #Allstar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup in Scottsdale, AZ. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and loses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an #Allstar too?
The Marketing Specialist works with management to advise and execute marketing campaigns. The Marketing Specialist works collaboratively with the Marketing team to foster brand awareness through social media, email marketing campaigns, and direct mail. This role is responsible for managing the tactical aspects of marketing campaigns which may include creative briefs, digital asset management, and content management.
Projects supported may include:
- Lead generation and nurturing programs
- Integrated Marketing campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Paid and Organic Social Media Campaigns
- Company website management
- Corporate strategic initiatives
- Implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge about SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Display, and Retargeting tactics to drive traffic and conversions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications, psychology, business or equivalent
- Have 1+ year(s) of work experience; Sales, Marketing, Consulting or Operations experience at a technology company is a big plus
- Have experience working with a technical product or possess the aptitude to quickly learn
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- Health Reimbursement Account
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.