- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A pain management practice in McKinney, Texas is seeking an enthusiastic front desk receptionist to join or team. We strive to create a caring environment for our patients and provide exceptional care. The ideal candidate should be a proactive self-starter with excellent organizational and communicative skills. You will be a highly values member of the team. This is a fulltime position with great benefits. (Medical, Dental, Vision)
1. Promptly answer telephone calls in a courteous manner, screen calls and record messages for the physician and other personnel.
2. Schedule patient appointments and procedures according to the established protocol.
3. Obtain accurate information from the patients and make sure all registration forms are complete.
4. Collect patient and insurance payments.
5. Process insurance information for the billing company in a timely manner.
6. Provide information to patient regarding unpaid balances.
7. File records in appropriate sections of the patients charts and keep patient charts in proper order.
8. Prepare patients charts in advance for accuracy.
9. Create letters and forms as needed.
10. Copy patient information and forward to requesting party after receiving appropriate consent to release medical records.
11. Maintain files and records in a confidential manner.
12. Maintain organization and efficiency of front office.
13. Perform other related duties as directed of assigned.
Experience as a medical receptionist preferred, experience in pain management a plus.
Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Practice management software and electronic medical records. Experience with Athena EMR a plus.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume.
Allay Spine and Pain
Get fresh Manager Medical Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.