Allan Bailey Johnson Group Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
We are seeking a Research Analyst! This individual will be responsible for conducting research and data analysis for a variety of project assignments. The ideal candidate is driven and organized with the ability to plan and prioritize a diverse workload.
● Conducts macroeconomic, capital market, and property market research and analysis and develops key reports to communicate to stakeholders.
● Monitors and analyzes specified commercial real estate market conditions.
● Assists the transaction management team in developing comprehensive market research reports.
● Maintain market data.
● Responds to ad hoc internal/external client requests for current info., commentary, proforma estimates, etc.
● Other duties may be assigned.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● A minimum of three years of experience in commercial real estate industry, research, or business development or related fields.
● Strong understanding of the real estate industry and how it interacts with data.
● Experience with CoStar is a plus.
● Familiarity of market research and data management.
● Ability to communicate and analyze market conditions.
● Ability to successfully resolve problems with minimal direction.
● Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
● Ability to effectively and accurately present information.
● Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
● Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Allan Bailey Johnson GroupWhy Work Here?
Flexible work environment with lots of room for growth!
Allan Bailey Johnson Group, LLC (ABJ) is a commercial real estate firm assisting public and private entities with enhancing the financial performance of their real estate portfolios. ABJ provides a full suite of commercial real estate brokerage, investment, development, and consulting services that exceeds the goals and objectives of our clients.
2501 N. HarwoodDallas, TX