Allaire Rehab & Nursing is currently looking to hire a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursements
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible HRA Spending Account
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- CEU Training!!
- Hospital, Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance Available
You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.