Allstates Consulting Services is looking for a very strong Tower Foreman / Supervisor to lead 1 to 2 tower crews in the New Mexico market. We will consider people from outside the Farmington NM market. Must be willing to travel up to 6 weeks at a time as a regular rotation.
We are currently on the lookout for ambitious individuals who are interested in the wireless communication business, and have previous experience managing Tower Teams. We have opportunities in the Farmington, NM, Morgantown, WV, and Nashville, TN markets.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive wages with Per-diem rates above industry standards
- Company supplied Tools & Safety Equipment
- Quarterly PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability – with buy-up options
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Supervise tower team
- Maintain safety and quality guidelines
- Assist Tower Services Management Group on all aspects of project coordination, execution, and completion
- Perform tower structural mappings, inventory mappings, maintenance inspections, and site audits
- Assist in writing reports from field observations
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights
- Follow instructions to accomplish assigned work in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain proper use of company vehicles, credit cards and other assigned assets
- Accountable for meeting project deadlines and maintaining quality control of project deliverables
- Assist with documenting job costs, including labor hours and material
- Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer’s specifications
- Expansion and upgrades to established major cellular carrier networks, new installs, turn-key, microwave, LMR
- Pre-Work and Post-Work site audits
- Site upgrades and Capacity expansion
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license required
- 5+ years of tower climbing experience
- 4+ years experience in the wireless communications industry
- 2+ years of management experience
- Current authorized tower climber or competent climber and rescue certification
- Ability to work at heights upwards of 300’ +
- Experience installing and maintaining: cabling, antennas, microwave dishes, tower builds (NEW/MODS), site inspections, FAA lighting systems, cell carriers (Sprint, T-MOB, Verizon, USCC, Etc.)
- Awareness of general accounting/costing practices
- Knowledge of and ability to operate test equipment (i.e. RF sweep gear, PIM and fiber testing)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to travel extensively and work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to undergo a background and drug screening is required
• Allstates Consulting is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
• The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
• On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
• We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
AllStates Consulting Services
Why Work Here?We are one of the few staffing agencies trying to make a difference in the staffing industry by disclosing as many of the details regarding our open positions upfront. • Allstates Consulting is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent. • The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals. • On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee. • We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Great opportunity for career development