Senior Regional Construction Manager - Multifamily Developer - To 160k
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Regional Construction Manager – Multifamily Developer - Base Salary to $160K+/year - Denver, CO.
Our client is a second-generation family-owned residential real estate company based in San Diego, CA. For over 40 years, they have been an industry landmark continually recognized for integrating design and value into creative residential solutions. The company has grown to incorporate single-family homes, townhomes and mid-rise condominium construction into our development repertoire and has become one of the leading multifamily owners, with 17,000 units in the western United States. Our client’s commitment to forward-thinking architecture, global design elements and attention to detail in product and service results in quality homes that truly appeal to homebuyers and renters.
The ideal candidate is someone who has humility, a strong work ethic, creativity and a sense of ownership of their role and responsibilities. These are the company’s core values and the foundation on which the company’s success is built upon. The Sr. Regional Construction Manager oversees all construction activities across 50% of the company’s multifamily portfolio including Cap-Ex studies, major renovation and Cap-Ex projects, as well as portfolio-level scopes of work. This position will direct and support a team of Regional Construction Managers within their territory, with the management oversight of the Department Head. This position also oversees all Acquisition needs within that region including onsite inspections, due-diligence budgets and general strategy recommendations. This position will be Colorado-based, and will cover the projects located in Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah. Travel is necessary and will be required weekly during the week. (No weekends).
- Responsible for quality and timely completion of Cap-Ex Reports for region
- Responsible for auditing 3rd party reports, consistency in approach & budgeting, adjusting annually for increased costs or wear & tear
- Lead group review for Annual Inspection Report and Cap-Ex budget
- Train New RCMs on Cap-Ex report process
- Manage acquisition process for Construction, Due Diligence, Budgets, Destructive Testing, Construction Negotiations for the region
- Perform due-diligence onsite inspections
- Oversee budget creation for acquisition strategy
- Build out draft Cap-Ex report with Acquisition information
Support & Direct Regional RCM Team
- Weekly RCM calls and/or visits to update on major projects, issues, concerns. Assist them in onsite decisions/direction and confirm that appropriate scopes are being used
- Site visit to each region/RCM – 1 x monthly at a minimum
- Manage or assist with special projects (Emergency Projects), Fires, Water loss, Boiler/Chiller down, etc.
- Review all Weekly (‘Daily’) Reports and address issues presented
- Monthly review of Property work orders in additional to making sure the RCMs are reviewing. Circle up on issues/patterns.
- Coverage of RCM duties when we are short staffed
Portfolio & Project Support
- Develop correct scopes of work, creating consistency and standardization across the portfolio
- Value Engineer projects/Problem solve issues, create solutions
- Review Costs for major projects
- Large Project Plan Reviews / Redline Meetings
- Insurance claims assistance
- Assist Purchasing as needed to source vendors
- Reporting for Region as needed
- Travel to Corporate office 2x year
- 5+ years of construction industry experience. Multifamily ground up construction experience preferred.
- Experience building Cap-Ex budgets and completing Cap-Ex reports
- Renovation and/or TI experience in multifamily properties is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Ability to travel 3 times a quarter
- Basic knowledge of building codes and permit process
- Ability to create a construction schedule
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process work quickly and accurately with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Base salary up to $160K/year or more for the right candidate.
- Annual bonus structure up to $15%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health Insurance, dental and vision mostly paid by company
- Company credit card for travel purposes and other uses.
- 15 days PTO and 5 sick days annually
- 11 Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
AllSearch RecruitingWhy Work Here?
AllSearch Represents only Premier Employers and Candidates. More Challenge, Higher Income, Better Life.
INDUSTRIAL SALES & SERVICE RECRUITMENT. AllSearch is a #1 ranked Sales & Operations search firm servicing all of North America. We have helped over 5,000 Industrial Sales & Operations professional gain new employment at more than 850 companies, in 48 states, and 6 countries over the past 20 years. We specialize in Manufacturing, HVAC & Mechanical Systems, Building Products, Construction Services, and Supply Chain. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales or operations career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers #OperationsCareers Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
225 S BroadwayDenver, CO