Construction Project Manager - Construction Company - To 125k/Year
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Project Manager – Construction Company - Base Salary to 125k/year – Branson, MO
- Our Client is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join its team. They have been in business for over a decade and is involved in both residential and commercial projects in Southwest Missouri. This company has over 100 million under management and is quickly expanding.
- Responsible for preparing estimates and schedule of values.
- Review and interpret plans and specifications in order to create scopes of work and estimates.
- Set up and attend pre-bid meetings with subcontractors.
- Secure bids and contracts, using legally approved forms, with all subcontractors to create complete project files.
- Responsible for competitive purchasing of all material not included in Subcontractor’s scope of work.
- Work with General Superintendent to plan, coordinate and manage project execution.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of projects on time and in budget.
- While not a requirement, the ability to prepare lumber take-offs would be an asset.
- Supervise Assistant Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Construction Project Management certification preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of construction experience.
- Knows how to use popular construction project management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a stressful environment.
- Ability to create and maintain budgets.
- Excels at organization, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- Base salary to 125k/year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
320 S Commercial StBranson, MO
Get fresh Assistant Project Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.