Commercial HVAC Technician – Detroit, Michigan – Hourly wage up to $40/hour PLUS FRINGE
Our client is a leading full service mechanical contractor specializing in commercial, industrial, and retail HVAC service and maintenance in the Detroit metropolitan area. We currently have an immediate need for a Journeyman level HVAC Technician!
- The Service Tech will be tasked with equipment servicing and maintenance for a growing customer base consisting of universities, hospitals, fire stations, police stations, office buildings, and industrial facilities throughout the Detroit metropolitan area
- Will be responsible for servicing boilers, chillers, cooling towers, hydronic piping systems, heat pumps, fluid cooling systems, rooftop units etc.
- Company will provide a take home service vehicle along with most needed tools for this role as well as consistent, on-going training
- Candidates must be willing to be on call for 1 week, every 2 months
- Paid drive time is offered after certain mileage
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in the field, Journeyman license is NOT required, but is a huge plus
- Experience specifically servicing chillers, cooling towers, hydronic piping systems, heat pumps is a huge plus but not required
- Experience servicing centrifugal chillers is a huge plus but not required
- Will be required to pass a skills test at their local union hall
- Our client will offer up to $40/hour through the Union for this role which does not include the added fringe benefits as well
- The client will supply overtime opportunities that would reflect pay
- The company also offers medical/insurance benefits
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy