Naval Sales Specialist - Forging Industry - Cleveland, OH - Base Salary to $100K
Our client, a strong and very well-established manufacturer of forged products, has an immediate need for a Naval Sales Specialist in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a unique opportunity to join a pedigreed manufacturer that maintains a family atmosphere and the feel of a start-up.
Responsibilities of the Naval Sales Specialist will include:
- Calling on shipyards and Naval contacts
- Serving as technical specialist regarding forging to customers and internal teams
- Source and specify customer requirements in a timely fashion in order to build quotes
- Utilizing technical aptitude and market contacts to further expand into the military market
- Developing KPIs and improving processes to grow customer satisfaction
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and customer sites (up to 10%)
- This position includes a strong base salary in the range of $70K-100K DOE, plus bonus.
- The company offers a fantastic comprehensive benefits package with Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Employees are immediately vested in a company matching 401K plus a bountiful vacation plan.
- At least 5 years of client facing technical experience with military hardware, preferably of forgings.
- Business or Technical degree
- Extensive knowledge of MIL-SPEC
Job ID: 9370M220
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.