Service Supervisor - Mechanical Systems - Base 90-100k plus bonus - Denver, CO
Our client, a strong, stable family-owned mechanical systems company is in immediate need for a Service Supervisor. They have been a top player in the industry for over 50 years and pride themselves on their unrivaled performance and uncompromising integrity. This is a fantastic local company to work for, with a history of success and an excellent reputation. As this is not a big corporate environment, you will be a key player in a well-run local company…not just a number in a giant corporation.
- The Service Manager’s number one role is client facing/relationship building. Pristine leadership and customer service is of the upmost importance!
- You will be responsible for effectively managing equipment, material, tool utilization and costs while enhancing staffing and efficient field operations.
- The Service Manager will provide input and actively participate in regular review meetings on work progress, customer relations, field relations, internal administration as well as other service operations. They will train all levels of service techs, apprentices and interns and serve as a mentor to ensure positive team atmosphere.
- Expedites and achieves schedules through the dispatcher, returns unused materials and closes all completed jobs and expedites for billing.
- Safety procedures and manual training to all staff.
- In addition to the managerial roles, you will also provide sales personnel with leads as well as alert sales personnel about competitive sales efforts.
Customer service is of the upmost importance. The company has customers of 40 years due to their top-notch customer service. This role is required to respond quickly and efficiently to customer concerns while building and maintaining confidence and satisfaction. The ability to communicate relevant information to customers regarding their systems and foster positive long-term relationships.
Requirements for this position include a minimum of 7 years if commercial service technician field experience. Must have demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing others. Must possess a valid drivers license and maintain a safe driving record. EPA certified. Certificate of Completion or Diploma with an accredited HVAC trade school. Effective communicator and ability to build client relationships.
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $90-100k range, depending on experience as well as an excellent bonus package, top of the line truck to visit with customers plus full benefits, vacation and much more!
Job ID: 8916M20