Manager of Projects - Mechanical Systems - Base $130-140k plus bonus - Denver, CO
Our client, a strong, stable family-owned mechanical systems company is in immediate need for a Manager of Projects. They have been a top player in the HVAC industry for over 50 years and pride themselves on their unrivaled performance and uncompromising integrity. This is a fantastic local company to work for, with a history of success and an excellent reputation. As this is not a big corporate environment, you will be a key player in a well-run local company…not just a number in a giant corporation.
- The Manager of Projects will be responsible for the management of the Denver HVAC project team including Estimator, Field Project Manager, Project Supervisor, 5 technicians and a Project Coordinator. This role serves contract clients through exceptional project execution and redeems company gross profit objectives through leadership and management of assigned staff.
- You will act as the primary customer contact for PM activities; including meetings, scheduling, billing, close out and warranty.
- Oversee internal and external projects from startup, update and close while completing documentation of the progress.
- Actively lead project review meetings, provide updates on work progress, customer feedback and field relations.
- Create project schedules, drive those schedules to on time deadlines and manage vendors and subcontractors on projects.
- Establish plan to support annual goals, audit performances of assigned staff, assist PM to ensure technical capabilities of staff is consistent with commitments and support strong working relationship between sales and the operations team.
Requirements for this position include a minimum of 10 years if commercial HVAC experience; HVAC service and installation expertise! Minimum of 5 years of operations leadership or strategic management. Must have demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing others. Strong understanding of mechanical systems/install techniques. Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $130-140k range, as well as an excellent bonus package, plus full benefit, 401K, vehicle, gas card, vacation and much more.