- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AllSTEM Connections is looking for a Production Planner/Scheduler to join our clients Management team. This position focuses on developing processes and procedures for the planning process to ensure material plans and production schedules meet customer requirements for the timely delivery of products. Let's build your career together!
- Develop and implement planning systems that will improve the speed and accuracy of responses to customers and improve business system utilization.
- Provide accurate material forecast to purchasing team to ensure material availabilities
- Release and manage shop orders based on customer demands and safety stock
- Assist Sales and Operations planning activities to ensure a reliable rolling twelve-month production forecast/master schedule
- Develop and implement strategies to drive significant inventory turns improvement.
- Assist and maintain an accurate inventory cycle count program including ABC analysis
- Analyze and manage safety stock level
- Review current backlog, material availabilities and production capacity to date customer orders
- Full understanding of product structure and routing to be able to set up workcell correctly
- Review and adjust Kanaban quantity levels periodically
- Manage Engineering change orders in timely manner
- Communicate production priorities and status throughout the organization by fostering strong partnership with Manufacturing and Customer Service Center
- Plan and execute systems that support customer advocacy and result in increasing levels of customer satisfaction and on time deliveries
- Maintain a broad-based knowledge of supply chain management practices and trends through educational programs, and best practices/benchmarking efforts.
- Five or more years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Professional association certifications preferred (CIRM, CPIM, etc.).
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
ManufacturingView all jobs at AllSTEM Connections
Get fresh Product Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.