- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Product Manager to become part of our Digital Product Team for our Finance websites, the customer service agent console and other digital tools. The person that fills the void we have will have an entrepreneurial Technical Product Manager with a technical background to champion art of possible, product business and architectural strategy, UX, development, launch and operations support to enable customers, associates and dealers through a family of digital products.
This critical leader directly manages product owners, solution architect and UX resources while also leading agile scrum teams and engaging development, marketing, legal and other business / IT stakeholders in a large matrix organization. You are deeply detail focused as exemplary product is the sum of thoughtful decisions via delivered initiatives large and small, aligned to our missions. Your team maintains operational excellence, ensuring we keep the lights on for business continuity.
If you hold a robust Salesforce product expertise and credentials, are user-oriented and dedicated to technical excellence, building a roadmap of ideas with business and technical requirements aimed at transforming next generation capabilities, this is the position for you!
This person would assure quality through technical architecture design, delivery, and support, and quickly flex to iterate on proofs of concept, incorporate stakeholder feedback and evolve to changing conditions. A strong plus would be if you have experience within the financial services or captive finance industry.
You will oversee a portfolio of Digital Products, such as:
· CORE SALESFORCE PLATFORM
Care and feeding of technical platform that enable all customer activity on the websites
· REPORTING & ANALYSTICS
Create and monitor health, utilization and other metrics (e.g. traffic, utilization, search optimization, NPS) on Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and other platforms
· END-USER EXPERIENCE
Working with Marketing and CX agency, define UX/UI for customers, associates and dealers for accessibility and multiple form factors across digital / Salesforce products,
· DEALER PORTAL, DEALER KNOWLEDGE
Launch and provide ongoing support of new portal with FAQ process library to enable Dealers as they self-service more accurately contract with Customers
ARCHITECTURE LEADER & LAUNCH
- Lead Product Manager, oversee Product Owners and agile scrum teams on initiatives ranging from S to XL. Fashion personas and journeys. Responsible for UX/UI, functional and technical quality. Support OCM and training
- As senior leader for solution and business architecture, provide direction and oversight of design, methodologies, tooling, partnerships and support models
- Perform modelling, gap analysis and craft architecture artifacts, such as context diagram, data flow diagram, business capability roadmaps. Aide ARB reviews
SUPPORT & DIGITAL DELIVERY CENTER
- Lead triage of incidents and bugs for business continuity and SLAs
- Continuous improvement and best practices across tools and methodologies (e.g. coding standards, release management governance, SAFe agile, devops)
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Engage and manage a team of Product Owners, digital analysts, solution architect and UX resources. Identify, recruit, and develop associates for the future
- TOGAF Certification for Enterprise Architecture Strategy (or equivalent certification)
- Salesforce certification minimum: (developer skills not required)
- Platform App Builder
- Service Cloud Consultant
Required Work Experience:
- 5-7 years of leadership experience, managing mixed teams: business / IT, internal / external, onshore / nearshore / offshore
- 2 years of financial services or automotive industry experience preferred
- Experience driving procurement process from identification of options, evaluations and RFI/RFP selection of tools and vendors preferred
- Ability to inspire art of the possible to improve upon status quo
- Ability to influence executive management with effective verbal and written communications; Strength in advocacy of business/IT needs and user experience
- Development of business cases, product roadmaps, project plans and budgets
- Experience as former or current AHFC customer preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering, or closely related field.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Websitehttps://www.allstemconnections.com/ View all jobs at AllSTEM Connections
Get fresh Digital Product Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.