Customer Service Representative - Industrial Products
AllRedi Theodore, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allredi is an industrial manufacturer and distributor with locations across the United States and Canada, newly created as a product of the merger of two leaders in abrasives, APE Companies and Marco Group International. Our organization specializes in industrial distribution and manufacture of industrial abrasive equipment. From our foundation of strong relationships, we have built a nationwide network that puts vast inventory and ready service close to our customers.
We are seeking a qualified Inside Sales and Service Representative for our Theodore, AL branch. The Inside Sales and Service Representative shall serve as the main point of contact for external and internal customers. The position must successfully interact with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Outside Sales team. This position will communicate with customers in person, via e-mail, and via telephone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, professional, exceptional customer service to customers.
- Manage timely preparation of Request For Quotes (RFQ) and sales orders via walk in customers, phone calls and through email daily. Includes order and quote entry, direct customer communication regarding item availability and order fulfillment, sourcing products internally/externally.
- Process orders to fulfill customer requirements daily. Includes verifying accuracy of the order by confirming pricing, margin, customer PO and freight amounts are accurate.
- Respond accordingly to customer requests for Proof of Delivery (POD) daily.
- Process Returned Material Authorizations (RMA) on all customer returns as they occur.
- Review all unshipped orders and/or the unshipped pick ticket report in Sage daily.
- Review reports and information in Sage system daily to track availability of product, forecast need, replenish inventory and/or coordinate transfers to meet customer demand.
- Communicate order information, changes, etc. to Warehouse/Shipping personnel
- Purchase items from outside vendors when request requires it. May be from established vendor and added to upcoming order or may be purchased independently.
- Communicate with Purchasing Agents regarding miscellaneous items needing to be added to upcoming vendor orders as well as whether an item needs to be added as a stock item due to frequent customer requests.
- Ensure margin analysis results, item description issues/changes and requests for adjustment of min/max values are communicated to the appropriate individual.
We are seeking candidates who fit the following profile:
- High school Diploma or GED required (2yr or 4yr degree preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in customer support/inside sales.
- Distribution industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated superior customer service focus and professional communication.
- Experience with CRM and order entry systems.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Very energetic team player with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform all office tasks when needed.
- Comfort and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs.
If you are looking to have fun, work with a great team, and provide great customer service, please apply!
Allredi is an equal opportunity employer. Please no third party inquiries.
This name exemplifies what we have become. It is completely oriented to the needs of our customers. To your needs. It says that when you call us for anything – products, service, expert advice, anything – you can consider it done. Or even better, Allredi done.
Allredi recognizes that our value starts with the team that we have assembled. We strive to maintain a diverse, creative, talented group of individuals to represent our organization and execute the commitment we make to our customers.
AllRediWhy Work Here?
Great atmosphere, wonderful team members, work-life balance.
Allredi was formed in early 2020, when two of the largest distributors in the blasting, coating, safety, and environmental industry, APE Companies and Marco Group International, joined forces. While the qualities both companies are known for have not changed, a lot about our business is new. New abilities. New agilities. New ways to help you win. This calls for a new name, Allredi. This name exemplifies what we have become. It is completely oriented to the needs of our customers. To your needs. It says that when you call us for anything – products, service, expert advice, anything – you can consider it done. Or even better, Allredi done. Allredi recognizes that our value starts with the team that we have assembled. We strive to maintain a diverse, creative, talented group of individuals to represent our organization and execute the commitment we make to our customers.
5445 Business ParkwayTheodore, AL