Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant at our Wilmington, MA clinic. This is a full-time, non-exempt position working Monday-Friday between 8:00a-4:30p.
Responsible for accurately performing all diagnostic testing and providing the physician and nurse practitioner results to facilitate informed decisions regarding the employees’ physical well-being.
- Conduct medical and diagnostic procedures including collecting urine and blood samples, audiometric testing, vision screening, taking vitals, physical strength and agility testing, breath alcohol, TB screening, etc.
- Process all paperwork associated with patient visits including data entry, printing clearance forms
- Notify appropriate parties of test results via phone or email
- Must have completed an accredited Medical Assistant Program and be certified
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year of experience as a medical assistant
- Superior customer service skills
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.