- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Over 50 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Concierge Specialist to work at our client location in Carlsbad, CA. This is a full-time, non-exempt position working Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:00p PST.
The responsibilities of the Concierge Specialist (onsite) are to provide outstanding support for a range of personal needs including referrals, discounted tickets, entertainment, gifts, travel, errand running and more. The position will support Concierge's valued client onsite in Carlsbad, California.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
- Create and maintain strong customer service relationships
- Respond to all eligible employees’ requests for information in person, by email or by telephone
- Administration of concierge requests and referrals in a timely manner
- Book, confirm and change travel arrangements
- Plan and manage employees' events within the employees' deadlines and budgets (i.e. car wash, massages, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Arrange for car rentals, limousines, taxis and airport shuttles
- Book tickets to theme parks, cultural and sporting events
- Order and deliver employee's purchases onsite
- Research new discount opportunities and keeping them up to date
- Provide information regarding local services and activities
- Fulfill wide range of concierge requests and work on side projects as needed
- Fulfill and/or coordinate errand running services for employees
- Attend, support and participate in onsite concierge events
- Use online point of service and concierge database
- Minimum 2 years of college preferred
- Previous event planning/concierge/travel experience is a plus
- Strong technical/computer skills
- Familiarity with local vendors, activities and events
- Exceptional face-to-face customer service and communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, vendors, and community contacts
- Must be friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, have great follow-through and be able to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task
- Driven to go above and beyond to provide outstanding service to every single client
- Professional appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Financial accountability
- Ability to flex work schedule as needed
- Immediate medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrou
This holistic, integrated approach is enabled by an innovative technology platform that allows for central data collection and reporting, greater efficiency and effectiveness and economies of scale. Our one-of-a-kind technology supports a seamless integration of care, information, programs and services across multiple interactions—all resulting in better health outcomes and lower costs.
Whether your organization is local or global, AllOne Health® medical and behavioral health professionals are available 24/7. With over 250 medical, EAP and wellness professionals on our staff and thousands of contracted clinics and licensed affiliate providers nationwide, our complete portfolio of services can be delivered almost anywhere in the world. This means wherever you do business, we have the right people in place to address all your health, well-being and productivity needs.
With AllOne Health® as your partner, it just became much easier to place and keep the right person in the right job, drive compliance, reduce your risk and improve your employees’ health.
AllOne Health ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Join an industry-leading organization that prides itself in offering clients and employees top-tier physical and mental health programs.
AllOne Health® provides a wide range of assistance services that help increase individual and organizational health & productivity. Our Employee & Student Assistance company provides a level of 24/7 concierge-style services that sets the standard, along with in-person and online resources that encourage employees to maintain healthy and positive lifestyles. Our core services include mental health counseling, work/life resources, on-site concierge services, wellness services, legal and financial resources, organizational development & training, and life coaching.
TourismView all jobs at AllOne Health Resources