We are currently seeking a Client Services Representative at our Wilkes-Barre, PA location. This is a full-time, entry-level position working Monday-Friday from 10:00 am – 6:30pm.
The Client Services Representative is responsible for the handling and scheduling of inbound telephone calls; most of which are scheduling AllOne Health Resource clients for their medical appointments. In addition, the CSR will make outbound calls to employees. She/he will email and fax appointment confirmations and exam paperwork, contact clinics to confirm that they have the appropriate supplies as well demographic information, and enter updated clinic information in our databases to reflect current demographics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or other relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
AllOne Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities