Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Representative at our Wilkes-Barre, PA location. This is a full-time, entry-level position working Monday-Friday from 11:30 am – 8:00 pm.
The Client Services Representative is responsible for the handling and scheduling of inbound telephone calls; most of which are scheduling AllOne Health Resource clients for their medical appointments. In addition, the CSR will make outbound calls to employees. She/he will email and fax appointment confirmations and exam paperwork, contact clinics to confirm that they have the appropriate supplies as well demographic information, and enter updated clinic information in our databases to reflect current demographics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or other relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
AllOne Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities