Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 17,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing specialty health care and direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of consumers. You will also ensure the correct administration of medications, monitor the results of medicated treatments, prepare care plans, and collaborate with attending psychiatrists to maximize efficiency of psychiatric services.
What you'll need:
- Master's Degree (MSN, MS, MS). Licensed in the State of Colorado as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist. Licensed Prescriber in the State of Colorado.
- Experience: Must have at least three years postmaster's direct clinical experience with adult psychiatric clients in a medical/mental health setting. Psychiatric nursing experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with psychiatric medications with both acute and chronically mentally ill clients.
- Provide medical services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illness who have been unable or unwilling to access such services in the community.
- Refer assessment and treatment of consumer's medical conditions to Primary Care Physicians as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of psychopharmacology including medication interaction through on-going collaboration and consultation with the psychiatrist.
- Assure comprehensive patient education when initiating and/or monitoring medication and assess and document the consumer's level of comprehension.
- Obtain medical histories and conduct physical examinations; diagnose, evaluate, treat and manage acute and chronic illnesses; order or perform diagnostic tests and interpret these tests; prescribe medications for acute and chronic illness; provide some routine immunizations; and conduct follow-up checks of blood pressure, weight and glucose levels.
- Collaborate with the AllHealth Network client wellness project and provide general medical and disease management education through that program.
- Function in an integrated role with behavioral health professionals to ensure teamwork, best practices, and continuity of care for consumers.
- Maintain data in order to ensure outcome measures are being met.
- Demonstrate good communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers, and other outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services and to enhance relationships.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly, by established timelines, and to acceptable standards of practice.
Benefits & Perks:
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
Positive, collaborative team culture
Competitive compensation structure
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
5500 S Sycamore St, Littleton CO 80120