AllHealth Network is growing! We are seeking a motivated PMHNP to work Monday - Friday, 8AM -5PM focusing on Adults at our Centennial and Castle Rock, CO clinics. If you are passionate about what you do and want to make a difference, please apply. This is a full-time position. You must have a suboxone waiver.
This person must have full prescriptive authority.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing specialty health care and direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnoses, and treatment of consumers. You will also ensure the correct administration of medications, monitoring the results of medicated treatments, preparing care plans, collaborating with attending psychiatrist to maximize efficiency of psychiatric services, including partial coverage in psychiatrist.
What you'll need:
- Master's Degree (MSN, MS, MS). Licensed in the State of Colorado as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist. Licensed Prescriber in the State of Colorado.
- Experience: Must have at least three years postmaster's direct clinical experience with adults psychiatric clients in a medical/mental health setting. Psychiatric nursing experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with psychiatric medications with both acute and chronically mentally ill clients.
- Provide medical services to individuals with a severe a persistent mental illness that have been unable or unwilling to access such services in the community.
- Refer assessment and treatment of consumer's medical conditions to Primary Care Physicians as need
- Maintain current knowledge of psychopharmacology including medication interaction through on-going collaboration and consultation with the psychiatrist.
- Assure comprehensive patient education when initiating and/or monitoring medication and assess and document the consumer's level of comprehension.
- Obtain medical histories and conduct physical examinations; diagnose, evaluate, treat and manage acute and chronic illnesses; order or perform diagnostic tests and interpret these tests; prescribe medications for acute and chronic illness; and provide some routine immunizations, and conduct follow-up checks of blood pressure, weight and glucose levels.
- Collaborate with the AllHealth Network client wellness project and will provide general medical and disease management education through that program.
- Function in an integrated role with behavioral health professionals to ensure teamwork, best practices, and continuity of care for consumers.
- Maintain data in order to ensure outcome measures are being met.
- Demonstrate good communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers, and other outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services and to enhance relationships.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly, by established timelines, and to acceptable standards of practice.
Masters or better in Nursing.
Licenses & Certifications
Nurse Practitioner RXN
Clin Nurse Spec RXN
We are a trusted family of mental health and substance use providers. Our warm, smart, compassionate clinicians (counselors, therapists, social workers, psychiatrists, case managers, nurses) offer a consistent model of clinical excellence with a focus on personalized goals for treatment. Whether this is your first call to seek services, a mental health emergency, or if you have been a client with us for years, our providers are here to serve you with an open heart and mind.
C = Your neighborhood resource for...
Care: We offer same day walk-in initial appointments in Littleton and Parker and 24/7 crisis care.
Community: As a large community mental health center, we are able to offer mental health or substance use assessment appointments within 7 days of request.
Connection: We help you build social connections and understand the importance of belonging.
Crisis: our Walk-in Crisis center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide crisis evaluations for all ages.
Conversation: We have almost 200 clinicians working in various programs across our Network—20 of whom are trained in Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring WayTM to provide powerful conversation with clients who want to live freely and authentically.
Counseling: Our highly skilled providers are trained in the latest, most effective, evidence-based practices with demonstrated outcomes.
Co-Occurring: We offer co-occurring treatment for those dealing with both mental health and addiction.