Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 8AM - 5PM
Provide behavioral health consultation, biopsychosocial assessment, counseling, and evidence-based interventions to individuals, groups and/or their families utilizing strength-based wellness and recovery models of service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluation, crisis intervention and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups of clients with mental health and behavioral health needs
- Administer standardized screening tools to identify clients with behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems
- Assist clients with symptom reduction (e.g. insomnia, anxiety, depression, and post-trauma symptoms, stress management, emotional dysregulation)
- Use evidence-based models for treatment, including but not limited to CBT, solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation, harm reduction, motivational interviewing and health psychology
- Provide an integrated care approach to assessment and intervention for clients having difficulty managing their health due to physical health conditions/chronic disease, psychological, behavioral, cognitive, and/or social factors
- Work closely and collaboratively within a team to provide support and coordination in addressing social issues and basic needs that are barriers to effective treatment and the client’s ability to thrive
- Provide linkage to case management services and/or community-based resources as needed
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the client; updating and modifying as needs change
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation in EHR according to established protocols
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to review client caseload, treatment, concerns, and recommendations
- Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services and utilizing, monitoring, and collecting data for decision making and program improvements
- Maintain positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with community, government agencies, and other professionals
- Participate and contribute to team meetings, clinical supervision, and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training
- Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly and within established timelines
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in assessment, evaluation and therapeutic engagement of diverse clients; use of evidence-based counseling models and techniques that match presenting problems; good diagnostic skills and treatment/care planning; and the ability to work with clinical documentation and electronic health records (EHR).
- Knowledge of DSM V and working principles of recovery and trauma-informed care in treatment planning and in direct care. Experience working with individuals and families who experience various mental, behavioral, and substance abuse conditions.
- Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems.
- Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, and efficient time management. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
- Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.