- Are you looking for a place where you are valued for the work you do?
- Does your passion for the SPMI and SUD population drive you?
- Do you work to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassion?
- Are you a strong team player, where you take care of your teammates like you do your clients and you’re ready to jump in when the time calls for it?
Join AllHealth Network as our Behavioral Health Clinician on our ACT team and get excited to work with over 400 colleagues, 18,000 clients, in a passionate team environment, providing support to our SPMI and Substance Use Disorder (SUD) population. Your background working with co-occurring clients, 18 years and older, supporting them with CBT, Solution Focused and Family Therapy
Our Ideal Candidate:
While we would prefer a licensed of a LMFT LPC, or LCSW, we will happily accept a professional to have one (1) plus years’ experience as clinician/therapist and a Masters degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work with well-rounded background and modalities working with SPMI and SUD populations.
This position would be home-based and would require you to drive to the communities you would be working in. You will need a car in good working condition and a valid driver’s license.
If you have a CAC or LAC you would add value to the position and to the team.
Goals and Objectives:
- Build trusting relationships with clients and internal team
- Promote a positive culture of recovery and support to clients
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and supportive team
- Provide appropriate evidence based modalities that support clients and their families
- Build strong connection with clients in the community, meeting them where they are
What’s In It For You: Benefits & Perks:
First, you would be joining on of Denver’s Top Places to Work! We are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- And more!
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
We are a trusted family of mental health and substance use providers. Our warm, smart, compassionate clinicians (counselors, therapists, social workers, psychiatrists, case managers, nurses) offer a consistent model of clinical excellence with a focus on personalized goals for treatment. Whether this is your first call to seek services, a mental health emergency, or if you have been a client with us for years, our providers are here to serve you with an open heart and mind.
C = Your neighborhood resource for...
Care: We offer same day walk-in initial appointments in Littleton and Parker and 24/7 crisis care.
Community: As a large community mental health center, we are able to offer mental health or substance use assessment appointments within 7 days of request.
Connection: We help you build social connections and understand the importance of belonging.
Crisis: our Walk-in Crisis center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide crisis evaluations for all ages.
Conversation: We have almost 200 clinicians working in various programs across our Network—20 of whom are trained in Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring WayTM to provide powerful conversation with clients who want to live freely and authentically.
Counseling: Our highly skilled providers are trained in the latest, most effective, evidence-based practices with demonstrated outcomes.
Co-Occurring: We offer co-occurring treatment for those dealing with both mental health and addiction.