Regional Manager of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AllCare Family Medicine is a fast paced rapidly growing multi-locational Primary Care office. We are currently seeking a talented individual for our Area Manager of Center Operations role. The role consists of providing overall leadership and management to center
staff including Lead MAs and Lead FOAs; assuring that center operations and decisions support the goals of excellent
patient care and customer service: working in a cross departmental and a multidisciplinary setting to plan and
implement changes to existing operational and business processes to meet current and future demands; executing
practice management protocols and continuous clinical quality improvement. Implements and interprets policies,
procedures, standards, and provides the center teams with ongoing communication, education and support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the oversight and management of multiple centers, travel 50% of the time or more as needed to successfully execute on responsibilities and oversee the centers.
- Regularly reviews patient feedback data and performance of system and trends; monitors patient satisfaction scores, trends response rate, works with center teams on ways to increase response rate, and ensures field teams are equip with the tools to drive patient satisfaction.
- Manages center staff and MA/Front desk leads; responsible for the team’s quality of work, providing support and guidance, and handling of personnel action.
- Works closely with physicians and medical directors to support clinical needs.
- Continual development of team; completing performance evaluations, supervisory decision, and disciplinary action.
- Regularly monitors financial and KPI performance and implements action plans to address areas of opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Can keep up in a fast-paced environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others to perform at their best.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Multisite management and leadership
- 3 – 5 years of leadership and management experience in a healthcare operations environment.
- Strong communication and analysis skillset
- Strong problem-solving skillset.
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft office products, EMRs and Practice Management systems.
AllCare Family Medicine
Get fresh Family Medicine Physician Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.