- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking Talent Advisors to join our high-growth recruitment firm! This role will require in-office presence in Las Vegas for training & development, after training, it will be mostly Remote.
About All-In Recruiting:
We're a Venture Capital Backed High-Growth Executive Recruitment Firm operating nationally, established in 2018. We help global companies hire top talented and diverse professionals across industries. We specialize in the direct placement of mid-senior level professionals. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, businesses as well as federal and state entities. We're a group of passionate and experienced HR & Talent Acquisition professionals, delivering exceptional hiring results, with urgency. You can learn more about us on our site www.all-inrecruiting.com.
Talent Advisor Reponsibilities:
- Be a recruitment partner while executing strategic initiatives to recruit a diverse pool of top talent.
- Optimize recruitment tools and maintain accurate statistics on all activities.
- Maintain effective relationships with national companies and institutions.
- Coordinate and attend local and national recruitment events, virtually and in-person.
- Develop partnerships with ecosystems and institutions to create a pipeline of top talent.
- Managing the sourcing, screening, and interviewing of candidates.
- Partner closely with Executive Recruiting to provide visibility into talent pool for key positions.
- Proactively consult, recommend and evaluate talent related metrics to determine effectiveness.
- Performs intake calls, seeks to clarify the positions, requirements, and the opportunities.
- Serves as a consultative partner to manage expectations, sourcing and recruiting timelines.
- Meets or exceeds all SLAs, KPIs, hiring goals and regularly monitors performance.
- Manages the candidate pool for each assigned requisition and candidate ad responses.
- Builds a qualified candidate pool to presents candidates that meet client deliverables and SLA.
- Influences candidates on employment opportunities, extends and helps negotiates final offers.
- Participate in special projects and event as necessary to enhance our service offering to clients.
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience.
- Ability to interact with people of different seniority, cultures and business disciplines.
- Develops strategic relationships to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges.
- Review candidate resumes and conduct research, sourcing and assess skills and aptitude.
- Assist with organizing multiple calendars for scheduling Interview events in several time zones.
- Utilize diverse recruiting methods; social media, networking, databases, virtual events, meeting etc.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Talent Advisor Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in leading and delivering complex projects in a similar environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales within a similar environment.
- Track record of exceptional achievements and exceeding goals.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely and frequent on-site for training & development.
Talent Advisor Preferences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced degree.
- Solid understanding of state employment policies and federal labor laws.
- Previous exposure to and use of complex Applicant Tracking Systems.
All in Recruiting and Talent Boutique
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Talent Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.