We are seeking experienced sales agents to fill full-time work from home positions.
Here at the AWL Insurance Agency, our agents focus on helping consumers untangle the complexities of Life, Health, and Medicare insurance coverage, and help them develop insurance plans that they can keep for life. As a Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent you will have access to all the top products in the market, and your job will be to help your clients find the products that best meet their needs and budget.
Unlike many insurance sales roles, AWL Insurance Agents do not cold call, but take direct inbound calls, warm transfers, and call on warm leads of interested consumers. Bottom line: our agents spend more time talking to clients and less time finding prospects. Because of this, the close rate and commission potential is much greater than at other companies, and we pay commissions for every policy sold (no caps or commission limits).
On top of that, our agents are rewarded with bonuses to keep them motivated and to provide a continued path for long-term financial growth.
• Competitive pay / uncapped commission
• Commission guarantee during PTO times
• Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to commissions
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) and paid time off
• Fun and collaborative environment that allows our team members to be their best
• Laptop computer provided after virtual training completed
• Work from home (must reside in the state of Texas)
• Meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly policy sales targets.
• Discover needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers.
• Overcome sales objections and close over the phone.
• Cross-sell related insurance products.
• Accurately record all required information in the agency management platform.
• Communicate with the management team on a regular basis.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Experience in Medicare products preferred but not required
• A valid TX state-issued insurance license
• Ability to follow script
• Superior verbal communication skills.
• Must be energetic, easy to understand, and good at taking charge of the conversation
• Strong written communication skills. You should be able to easily compose your thoughts, type quickly, have a strong grasp of the English language, and be competent with spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Extremely reliable and dependable
• Team players who want to contribute ideas to making our company grow
• Must reside in Texas
Virtual Training Requirements:
• Updated personal laptop or PC
• Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
• Working webcam
• Working USB headset
• Working mouse
• High-speed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
• Must reside in the state of Texas
• No background noise
This is a work from home position.
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 500 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Places to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018 and 2019. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Web Leads