Outside Sales Representative
All Weather Seal of West Michigan Ludington, MI
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
All-Weather Seal of West Michigan is a leading home improvement company and has been servicing Michigan since 1981. With growing real estate values, a scarce housing market, and low interest rates; there has been a surge in home improvement sales and demand. Even despite the Covid-19 pandemic, the industry is seeing record quarters. The All-Weather Seal sales team is meeting with hundreds of clients per month, communicating the value of our solution product and services and helping their dreams become reality. With several finance options to offer clients, pulling the trigger on a home improvement project has never been easier. We are just looking for the right salesperson to communicate that value with integrity and attention to detail that our customers deserve.
Products include replacement Windows, Metal Roofing, and Siding
- Be the face of All-Weather Seal: demonstrate professionalism and knowledge of our products and services.
- Meet hundreds of homeowners and offer high-performing products and services.
- Help meet our homeowners' home improvement needs.
- Commit to learning the products and services provided.
- Commit and master our 10-step selling process from the training provided
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- We provide superior marketing support with scheduling, lead confirmation, and pre-qualified leads. NO COLD CALLING OR LEAD GENERATION IS REQUIRED! Our sales team focuses on “selling” and not chasing down leads.
- Training is paid for and is taught locally using an industry-proven method that generates consistent strong results.
- A remote working environment allows for work-life balanced when not running appointments
- The average income is 90k in the first year, with multiple sales reps exceeding 100k+ yearly income.
- As a W2 position, medical benefits will be offered after 90 days.
- Company vehicle upon receiving sales benchmarks
- Passion for sales and people
- Willingness to learn, train and grow
- Reliable, driven, and willing to learn
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills
- Preferable 2+years of selling experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All Weather Seal of West Michigan
BusinessView all jobs at All Weather Seal of West Michigan