Production / Machine Operator
All Weather Insulated Panels Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to start working again and socializing after being at home? Do you have CNC machine or production experience in a manufacturing environment?
Are you reliable, pay attention to detail and have passion in your work environment?
Our Little Rock, AR location is looking to hire you! We have multiple openings for first shift in a 12 hour work environment (5 am to 5:30 pm) with consistent overtime opportunities making state of the art and environmentally friendly building panels. Apply today to get the opportunity to work with a company that is passionate about their people and their products.
- Minimum education level: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have two years prior machine or production operator experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting, or similar.
- Must have strong mathematic skills, the ability to accurately use a tape measure, and be proficient in the metric measurement system.
- Ability to work up to 12 hour per day, and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to sit, and stand for extended periods. Must be able to walk, climb, bend, lift, grasp, pinch, reach, twist, lean, lift, push, pull, and other physical movements necessary to perform duties assigned.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment with extreme temperatures, noise, dust and other conditions typical of a manufacturing plant environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively in English. Some stations require the ability to write or type effectively in English.
- Must be able to effectively use a computer and have basic proficiency in MS Excel.
- Prior forklift experience is a plus.
Benefits of Working With Us:
We offer a casual atmosphere and family oriented culture. Our benefits package is comprehensive including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, shopping discount program, employee assistance program, and more! We even buy lunch for our plant employees through our meal card vending program! Sound good to you? Come join our team!
Headquartered in Vacaville, California, All Weather Insulated Panels (AWIP), has two state of the art continuous line manufacturing facilities including Vacaville, California and Little Rock, Arkansas. AWIP is an innovator in the design, construction, and advancement of insulated metal panels and is strategically positioned to meet the growing energy, environmental and economic challenges facing the North American building industry. AWIP provides its customers with a broad line of insulated wall and roof panels and a full range of complementary trims, accessories and engineering services.
AWIP is a drug free workplace.
All Weather Insulated Panels
AddressLittle Rock, AR
ManufacturingView all jobs at All Weather Insulated Panels