All Things HR, LLC, an HR Consulting Company located in Lynnwood, is searching for a Client Relations Specialist (Part-time) who can provide top-notch client services to our existing and potential clients. Our firm has a highly skilled team of Human Resource professionals that provided HR services to small and mid-sized companies across multiple industries. The role of the Client Relations Specialist is to assess the needs of our clients and then assign them with an ATHR HR Consultant. This involves a detailed intake process, proposal generation, and extensive follow-up. In addition, the Client Relations Specialist will provide lead generation and other business development and marketing duties for outreach and growth. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service, communication, problem-solving and follow-up skills. While our office is located in Lynnwood, our clients are in the Greater Puget Sound Area. This position is Monday through Friday from 10 AM – 3 PM, with some flexibility ~ approximately 25 hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Relations Specialist:
- Conduct client intakes, collect detailed information about clients and determine potential client needs.
- Create and manage proposals.
- Conduct business development activities; networks with the business community, partners, vendors, and others.
- Assist clients with general human resources information.
- Staffs vendor booths; follow up with booth visitors to ensure responses to inquiries and additions to email and other communications.
- Other special projects as needed.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience/background in human resources, marketing and/or business.
- Human resources knowledge/understanding is preferred.
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage professional, productive client relationships with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
- Ability to query potential clients and other professional contacts for information and to anticipate and deliver on their needs; excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations and professionally interact with clients, co-workers, vendors, and others.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities while meeting deadlines.
Benefits for this part-time position include Sick (PSSL), Vacation, Community Service, Training, Holiday and Anniversary Pay. Simple IRA offered after 1 year of service.
Since 2006, the All Things HR Team has been helping our clients with their HR needs. From compliance to best practice, we partner with our clients in unique ways to provide them the best service for their businesses. Go to https://www.allthings-hr.com to learn more.