Bookkeeper / Office Administrator
ATC Studios, Burbank CA, a small, but growing media & production company is seeking an experienced bookkeeper with strong office management skills. We are looking for candidates who are self-sufficient, positive, flexible, and team players.
Must have at least 4-years bookkeeping and office management experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Payroll processing (Paychex or similar payroll processing service). Be able to maintain confidential information. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. High level of detail and accuracy. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm. Salary $25 an hour + based on experience and ability.
Bookkeeper Responsibilities include:
- AP, AR, Billing, Data Entry (QuickBooks OnLine)
- Project tracking: Job number creation, etc.
- Job Costing/Actualization
- Confirm W-9s are current & correct
- Revenue Distributions
- Payroll (Paychex)
- Year-End Prep for CPA
- Issue 1099s
Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Handle all HR duties and compliance
- Shop General Liability, Workers Comp, E&O, etc insurance annually.
- Facilities Management/Repairs
- IT Coordination
- Travel Coordination
- Coordinate Staff Meetings
- Project Coordination
- Status Reports and Task Management
- Client/Guest Services
- Supplies, ordering and stocking
Are we the place for you? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please submit cover letter in the body of your email and resume in PDF format only. The subject line of your email should read: Application_Bookkeeper Ofc Admin_YourName
This company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No phone calls, walk-ins, or faxes, please.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact us.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.