All Team is looking for a few nurse assistants to hire immediately for a senior living facility in the Stone Oak Area. No certifications are necessary, just relevant experience. We need reliable candidates to sit with residents, help reposition them, and assist the nurse team with other duties. APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
Candidates must have a current TB shot record and must be willing and able to get a negative COVID-19 test before the first day.
WE OFFER OUR NURSE ASSISTANTS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages $14
- A set schedule: 4 DAYS ON 2 DAYS OFF
- Multiple shifts are available: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. (morning) 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. (day) & 10 p.m. - 7 a.m (overnight)
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF NURSE ASSISTANTS:
- Provide great patient care
- Answer patient calls and determine how to best help them
- Provide physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene
- Turn and reposition bedridden patients
- Ensure patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their restrictions and allergies
- Measure and record food and liquid intake, as well as urinary and fecal output, reporting changes
- Obtain a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities
- Record vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate
- Examine patients to detect issues, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in urine
- Remind patients to take medications and nutritional supplements
- Note observations of patient behavior, including complaints or physical symptoms to nurses
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NURSE ASSISTANTS:
- Experience as a nursing assistant, nurse’s aide, caregiver, or other
- Experience working in a medical environment, nursing home, assisted living facility, or other
- Current CPR (American Heart Association)
- Comfort using a computer
- TB shot record within 1 year
- Negative COVID-19 test within 2 weeks of start date
REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSE ASSISTANTS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
All Team Staffing
Why Work Here?All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.
All Team invests in our team members. We encourage our team and promote professional development with fun and engaging work environments!