All Team Staffing is hiring for an immediate start date for a hospital in downtown Nashville. Great Benefits and chance to go full time! Call us today if interested at 615-913-5104!
The Housekeeper performs housekeeping duties and ensures all offices, resident/guest rooms, and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing all departmental operational and safety policies and procedures.
- Performs the day-to-day housekeeping functions in accordance with established housekeeping procedures and as assigned by supervision.
- Follows established safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies. Reports all hazardous equipment or conditions to management.
- Cleans floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing and disinfecting.
- Cleans carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Cleans and polish any furnishings in the hallways, stairways and elevators.
- Cleans resident rooms (includes vacuum carpet, mop, dust, disinfect and sanitize bathrooms, washing mirrors and pictures).
- Daily collect all trash from rooms, offices, lounges and bathrooms.
- Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor.