Dishwasher/Utility General Utility Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dishwasher/Utility General Utility Worker - Full Time/Monday thru Friday/Assignment Location: I10 & Fredericksburg
Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience of working as a dishwasher/utility worker? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately!
APPLY TODAY at https://apply.allteamstaffing.com/ and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHER(S):
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term / Employment based on your performance
- Employee Referral Program
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DISHWASHER(S):
- The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc.
- In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned.
- Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned.
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to All Team.
- Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation.
- Ensures security of company assets.
- This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DISHWASHER(S):
- Must have experience in hand wash and commercial dishwashing.
- Previous food service, restaurant, or related fields required.
- Food Handlers Certification is a must.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift 20+ pounds.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds or force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, to communicate with co-workers and others.
- Take reasonable care for your health and safety in the workplace. You must also take reasonable care for the health and safety of others who may be affected by what you do or don't do.
- Must be able to perform all job functions which include, but may not be limited to, pushing, turning, and/or pulling of controls.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DISHWASHER(S):
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Once you confirm acceptance of an assignment, it is expected that you will be making the commitment that you will show up on time for each shift, and work for the duration of the assignment.
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required - one vaccine shot prior to the first day of work, can obtain second vaccine shot during hiring process
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Schedule – Full Time – Monday - Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm – Must be flexible and available to work weekends and occasional approved overtime.
Location – I10 & Fredericksburg
Contact Staffing Mgr. Maria Aguilar at 210-223-2900 to schedule a date and time to come into the branch to complete the hiring process.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
All Team Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All Team StaffingWhy Work Here?
All Team invests in our team members. We encourage our team and promote professional development with fun and engaging work environments!
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.
AddressSan Antonio, TX