Insurance Sales Representative
All State Insurance Agency - Atlanta Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Job DescriptionGeorgia Property and Casualty License REQUIRED
Looking for aggressive sales and goal oriented producer!
Top selling Agency!
Ability to work Remote
We will train you! Fast Advancement!
The position is a sales role and offers an EXCELLENT SALARY plus commissions and monthly bonuses.
Insurance Sales Job Benefits
- Excellent Base SALARY.
- Commission Structure/Bonus
- Vacation Time
- Personal Days
Insurance Sales Job Responsibilities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each client for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, and lead databases
- Georgia Property and Casualty License Required.
- Minimum of one year insurance experience required.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
All State Insurance Agency - Atlanta
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at All State Insurance Agency - Atlanta