All Roads Landover, MD
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
All Roads is searching for a customer focused, detail oriented Service Manager to join our Landover, MD team. This role is responsible for overseeing the service department, controlling costs, creating customer relationships, and setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives. Additionally, they must address the concerns of customers and ensure that all service work is performed efficiently and effectively. Prior automotive and/or heavy duty experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor the entire service department’s performance
- Continually observe and mentor the Service Writers to enforce good habits, and to ensure "Exceptional Customer Service" at all times
- Dispatching service work to technicians
- Maintain and build customer relationships
- Successfully work with and through both Service Writers and Technicians within the Service Department.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional shop environment. This role uses standard office and automotive equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Monday through Saturday.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 2 years of Service Management experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
All Roads Company does not provide H1-B sponsorship. No security clearance required for this position.
All Roads Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, All Roads Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at All Roads