Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allpro Health Staffing is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for immediate hire for a healthcare facility located in Rhode Island. We are expanding our clinical team to help with the shortages and ensure quality care in these precarious times. If this ad speaks to you. Call us now or visit our website to jumpstart the process and get paid what you are worth and more!!! Immediate opening for all shifts APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Provide nursing care for the sick, injured, convalescent, and disabled under the direction of the physicians and Registered Nurses.
- Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Educate participants about health man
- Allpro Health Staffing is a company created by nurses for nurses and clinicians that demand respect and fair pay!!! In return we provide care second to none! WE also have PERKS
- , CPR/BLS Certification
- Dementia Care Certification
- Cool Scrubs Branded just for you
- Belong to a team who gets you.
- Day, night, and evening shift open
- Full time/ Part time/per-diem
- Great work environment
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate placements
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
Powered by JazzHR
All Pro Nyc Llc
Get fresh Healthcare LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.