All Pro Cleaning Systems of Boston is an established and highly recognized commercial cleaning company with 25 years in the industry serving over 450 companies in the Eastern and Central Massachusetts areas.
We are currently seeking an OPERATIONS MANAGER to oversee client sites across various industries. This position requires flexibility to work various hours as needed but will be mainly Monday - Friday, 8:30PM - 5PM.
POSITION SCOPE: The Operations Manager provides daily field support to our network of local service providers. Support provided includes training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of service providers performance and compliance within the All Pro Cleaning model, assistance with troubleshooting customer requests/complaints, and coordinating site visits of accounts.
If offered this position, you can expect a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, bonus opportunities, a generous 401K plan, car allowance, and the opportunity to expand your career based on performance. 80% of your time will be in the field and 20% of your time in the office for administrative tasks.
- Recommending solutions and ongoing training to improve customer service levels
- Identifying additional special service opportunities to assist in increasing revenue
- Thoroughly documenting and providing reports on customer visits
- Providing guidance to service providers in troubleshooting customer requests/complaints or deficiencies identified during client inspections
- Assisting with new customer start ups, ensuring scope of work has been completed
- Plan to perform cleaning services along with floor technician responsibilities including stripping and waxing, carpet extraction, floor buffing, team cleaning training, etc.
The winning applicant must have the following characteristics:
- Very detail-oriented
- The ability to handle difficult conversations
- Democratic management skills
- Communication skills must contain a 'clear future'
- Time management skills
- Follow through on commitment
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Must have reliable transportation
Bonus (although not required) skills include:
- Detailed knowledge of floor technician special services such as stripping and waxing of VCT, carpet extraction, etc.
- Basic knowledge of outlook email and calendar, android/apple device familiarity
- Ability to speak Portuguese
- Starting as soon as we find a qualified applicant
- Non-exempt position. Salary commensurate with experience, includes overtime pay as well as car allowance and generous 401k Plan