We need currently seeking a CNA's Needed Near Springfield, Branson And For VA Veteran Care to join our team!
Certified Nurse’s Aide
- To provide care in a home or facility setting. The Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA) is a paraprofessional member of the health care team who would work directly under the supervision and direction of the agency and provides various services for the client. The majority of which would be personal care and activities of daily living which involve “extensive assistance to a client who maybe totally dependent in the activity or requires substantial hands on care and physical support including more than guided maneuvering of limbs or weight bearing assistance”.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. ATNC prefers applicant have at least one year of experience in the healthcare profession. Must be listed on the Nurse Aide 1 Registry. Applicant must have two (2) satisfactory references from previous employers.
- Must display good emotional health and be able to physically tolerate much standing, bending, stooping, and heavy lifting within guidelines and teaching provided by the state of Tennessee.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions and Document the Care that is given.
- The applicant should demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude toward providing services; and muse meet all agency requirements.
- Assists client in all activities of daily living/hygiene assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes, and so forth. As documented in the Plan of Care.
- Prepares nutritious meals within the patient’s diet and assists client with eating when necessary.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises
- Performs light housekeeping chores, which facilitates client’s self-care in the home.
- Assists client in bathroom, with the use of the bedpan and performs incontinence care.
- Answers client’s calls and attends to their requests promptly.
- Meets the safety needs of the client and uses equipment safely and properly.
- Completes records and carries out all assignments as required.
- Reports to Supervisor any acute or pertinent changes in a client’s Condition.
- Communicates availability to work to the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the client’s condition and his/her family, with the exception of the Agency.
- Performs all skills and procedures competently, and within the regulations and licensing laws of MO .
This job description represents a list of the duties and responsibilities, and gives examples of the variety and general nature of this position for the Certified Nurse’s Aide. It is not intended that this description include all duties required to perform this position, nor is it intended that related duties may not be required. Further, the applicant may be assigned to a client who requires services which are at the level of companionship and housekeeping only. In that event, the duties below and including the non -personal care tasks listed above will apply:
- Provides continuous companionship for client while on duty.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client for general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
call 417-370-1086 Nancy phone
All Missouri Caregivers
All Missouri Care Givers
Why Work Here?Caregiver needed. call 417-370-1086 Nancy phone All Missouri Caregivers
We need help in Walnut Grove, Missouri