Upstate Eastern and Western NY
Our rapid growth has created an immediate need for caring professionals!
Join a company that values their employees and understands and rewards their contribution to growth and success
ASK ABOUT OUR GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS!
All Metro Health Care, a well-established healthcare company, seeks 2 dynamic Clinical Quality Support Managers to supervise and ensure branch compliance with All Metro Health Care's policies, procedures and accreditation requirements.
Are you ready for the challenge:
- Participates in the orientation and training of new Directors of Clinical Services (DCS) to AMHC policies, procedures and job responsibilities.
- Manages all aspects of clinical department during vacancy in DCS position in an office including maintaining current orders, visits and all clinical compliance.:
- Serves as a resource to the clinical department regarding policies, procedures, risk management, homecare regulations and training.
- Assists DCS to ensure compliance with visit and Physician's Order tracking.
- Assists DCS with proper completion and follow-up investigation and tracking of incidents, complaints and Waiver incidents.
- Assist the DCS with preparation of information required during attendance of Quality Assurance meetings.
- Assists DCS with proper maintenance of all required logs.
- Participates in internal auditing process.
- Current RN license; Must have 1-2 years as a Director of Clinical Services for a home care agency.
- 3-5 years home care nursing experience.
- Reliable car and current/valid NYS driver's license and registration.
- Must be willing to travel frequently between company locations with overnight (M-F) stays as needed.
- 1-3 years Supervisory or management experience.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong basic keyboarding skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs; must be able to ambulate, stoop, bend, twist, pull, push and stretch without restriction.
Enjoy for the rewards! We recognize and reward dedication to excellence!
This is a great opportunity…with a great company! We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
All Metro Health Care