Travel Registered Nurse Emergency Department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Specialty: RN-Emergency Department Travel
Locations: Pontiac, MI – St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Shift: 36 hours, Days or Nights
Start Date: Immediately
- ER nurses work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care.
- Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of patients
- Perform Triage assessments
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum 1-2 years ER experience
- Current ACLS Certification
- NIH Stroke Certification
- Cerner & EMR experience
- Ability to start IV's highly preferred
- TNCC Preferred
- Must have current state nursing license
- Travel experience a plus
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality positions with excellent customer service to help you every step of the way.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect opportunity.