Travel RNL&D (JO0296855)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Specialty: RN-Labor and Delivery Travel
Location: Southwest Healthcare System - Murrieta, CA
Shifts: 3 12-hr shifts
Duration: 13 weeks
- Responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
- Sits with and monitors patient throughout (before/during/after) the labor
- Monitors contractions and helps patient with breathing techniques
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate and mother's vital signs.
- Cares for patients on Pitocin, MgSO4 & continuous lumbar epidural
- Checks patient’s cervix periodically to monitor progression/lack of dilation
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2 years of recent Labor and Delivery experience required
- Current ACLS and BLS required
- NRP required
- AWHONN Required
- Recent fetal monitoring
- Must have Active State Nursing license
- 1 year of travel experience required
All Medical PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality positions with excellent customer service to help you every step of the way.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect opportunity.