Location: Cottonwood, ID
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of patients upon admission.
- During confinement, and upon discharge; document and communicate triage decision to appropriate health care provider.
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- According to physician orders implement medical care plans to include diagnostic tests, EKGs, etc.
- Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures and approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet plans.
- Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as necessary.
- Provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Document nursing encounters utilizing the Problem Oriented Medical Records (POMR) form of charting.
- Maintain accountability of all controlled substances and prescription medications according to federal and state laws, and organizational regulations.
- Coordinate with medial, dental, mental and ancillary personnel as required to ensure continuity of care.
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Current Idaho state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 1-2 Year experience
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
Our clients include Fortune 1000 companies, local physician clinics, corporate health and wellness departments, hospitals, laboratories and more. All Medical Personnel’s workforce solutions, experience, and client services are unparalleled.
Our success stems from understanding our partners’ strategic, financial, and operational goals, as well as providing exceptional talent and extraordinary service every day.
All Medical Personnel brings a unique understanding of the full continuum of care and the leadership traits necessary to meet the challenges of a changing healthcare market.
All Medical Personnel