Specialty: RN - Psychiatric
Location: Bristol, CT
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Independently uses and documents the nursing process to plan, deliver, and evaluate goal focused, individualized, safe, population-specific care for all patients including those with complex pathophysiological needs and/or psychosocial needs.
- Assure coordination of thorough and complete, population-specific continuum of care planning for all patients.
- Independently accesses health care team and provides appropriate information for complex continuum of care planning.
- Identifies patient problems, and unit problems, when goals are not met and utilizes problem solving skills to participate in finding solutions to resolve problems and follows through to implement solutions.
- BSN or Associate Degree matriculated into a bachelors program
- Current CT RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current State of Connecticut licensure as a Registered Nurse. Certification from a professional nursing body preferred.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Reimbursed Travel
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!